You are investing in your child’s future by making a voluntary donation to the College. Government funding does not cover all of the equipment and resources we provide. We rely heavily on the generosity of our parent community to continue to provide the level of education and experiences that our parents and students value.
The following is a breakdown of the voluntary donation requested:
School Donation (one child) - $200
Family Donation - $300
Your voluntary donation helps to pay for:
- Administration support and resources for cultural events such as the school production, music, art, Kapa Haka, Pasifika, Matariki and media experiences.
- Administration support and resources for sporting experiences.
- Vans to transport students to educational and sporting opportunities outside of the College.
- Access to IT by providing technical support and chrome books that are available for students to borrow when needed.
- Resources for the library and classrooms as well as specialist areas such as Arts, Technology, Music, Media and the Sports Centre.
Your donations are tax deductible and a receipt is provided each year – for details refer:
Your donation is greatly appreciated by the Board of Trustees, staff and students of Newlands College.
In addition, voluntary contributions may be requested for curriculum related trips and resources.
Fees are payable for subscription to sports teams and extra-curricular activities.
All financial related information is available through the Parent Portal. Throughtout the course of the year, accounts will be updated.
Payments can be paid by cash, EFTPOS, online payment or credit card.
The Bursar's office is open between 8.30 am and 3.00 pm.
For Online Payments:
Bank - ASB Bank Ltd Johnsonville
Account Name - Newlands College Board of Trustees
Account Number - 12-3223-0105030-00
Particulars - Surname + 1st and 2nd initial
Code: Form Class (Eg 11MI) or Pre-enrol (Current Year 8 students)
Reference - What is the payment for? Eg Year 12 Biology Field Trip
Any inquires can be emailed to [email protected]
International Student Fees
Please click here for information on International Student Fees.