THE NEWLANDS COLLEGE ENROLMENT SCHEME HAS BEEN FORMALLY APPROVED BY THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND THE NEWLANDS COLLEGE BOARD.
1. HOME ZONE
1.1 All students who live within the home zone described below shall be entitled to enrol at the school.
1.2 The Home Zone of Newlands College is defined as follows:
1.2a) The suburbs of Grenada Village, Hunters Hill, Paparangi, Newlands, Woodridge and Bellevue:
- Bounded to the west and south by State Highway One motorway.
- Bounded to the north of Grenada Village, on a line extending from State Highway One motorway to State Highway Two motorway.
- Bounded to the east by State Highway Two motorway.
- Bounded by the new streets at the end of Mark Avenue by the roundabout which are Havana Rise, Montego Place and Sandino Place.
1.2b) The suburbs of Churton Park, Johnsonville, and Ohariu Valley:
- Bounded to the east by State Highway One motorway.
- Bounded to the north by the corridor under the high voltage transmission wires. This includes all house numbers up to and including 400 on the eastern side and 409 on the western side of Middleton Road.
- Bounded to the west by the summit of the Ohariu Valley ridge.
- Bounded to the south by a line extending from State Highway One motorway, along Disraeli Street, Broderick Road, Old Coach Road, and Rifle Range Road to the junction with Ohariu Road.