International Student Fee Details
*All figures are in New Zealand dollars. (Please note prices are current as at June 2015.)
2017: $14,000 per year
What the Tuition Fee Covers
Full tuition in classes including ESOL.
Textbooks on loan, internet connection at school.
Locker and one key, Government levies.
$1,000 (first year only)
$577.60 per year
(Medical & Travel Insurance: Uni-Care NZ Student Plan)
$270 per week (from 1 May 2017)
This covers the cost of homestay supervision, a fully furnished
room, all meals and laundry. All students have a room of their
- No charge for Homestay Placement for long term students.
- Airport pick up for first arrival, if homestayed by College.
Additional Homestay Related Costs
- Personal items and spending money
- Supplementary food if special dietary requirements are required
- Internet use if applicable
- Transport costs
These may vary according to the individual programme chosen by the student and are not covered by the tuition fee.
They may include: APPROXIMATE COST
- Stationery - $100 per year
- Trips out of school (varies according to subject choice)-Variable
- Special courses - Variable
- Entry fees to NCEA,external examinations and awards. Entry for all level standards - $383.30. Scholarship entries - $102.20 per subject.
- Sports Team Registration - $20-$80 per sport
- Itinerant music lessons - Variable
Uniform is required for all students. Allow approximately $600.
Uniform can be purchased at the NZ Uniforms in Thorndon Quay, or online.
Students at all year levels are required to bring their own electronic device, e.g. laptop, tablet etc to use in class.
Additional costs shown here are a guide only and actual costs may vary.