International Student Fee Details
*All figures are in New Zealand dollars. (Please note prices are current as at December 2016.)
2017: $14,000 per year
What the Tuition Fee Covers
Full tuition in classes including ESOL, Textbooks on loan, internet connection at school, Locker and one key,
$1,000 (first year only)
$577.60 per year
(Medical & Travel Insurance: Uni-Care NZ Student Plan)
$270 per week (from 1 May 2017)
This covers the cost of homestay supervision, a fully furnished
room, all meals and laundry. All students have a room of their
- No charge for Homestay Placement for long term students
- Airport pick up for first arrival, if homestayed by College
Additional Homestay Related Costs
- Personal items and spending money
- Supplementary food if special dietary requirements are required
- Transport costs
These may vary according to the individual programme chosen by the student and are not covered by the tuition fee.
They may include: APPROXIMATE COST
- Stationery - $100 per year
- Trips out of school (varies according to subject choice)-Variable
- Special courses - Variable
- Entry fees to NCEA,external examinations and awards. Entry for all level standards - $383.30. Scholarship entries - $102.20 per subject.
- Sports Team Registration - $20-$80 per sport
- Itinerant music lessons - $160-$300 per year
- Instrument hirage - $125 per term
Uniform is required for all students. Allow approximately $600.
Uniform can be purchased at the NZ Uniforms in Thorndon Quay, or online.
Students at all year levels are required to bring their own computer device, e.g. laptop, tablet etc to use in class.
Please see the school website for more information on E-Learning.
Additional costs shown here are a guide only and actual costs may vary.