International Student Fee Details
*All figures are in New Zealand dollars. (Please note prices are current as at June 2015.)
2016: $13,000 per year
2017: $14,000 per year
What the Tuition Fee Covers
Full tuition in classes including ESOL.
Textbooks on loan, internet connection at school.
Locker and one key, Government levies.
$1,000 (first year only)
$577.60 per year
(Medical & Travel Insurance: Uni-Care NZ Student Plan)
$260 per week
This covers the cost of homestay supervision, a fully furnished
room, all meals and laundry. All students have a room of their
- No charge for Homestay Placement for long term students.
- Airport pick up for first arrival, if homestayed by College.
Additional Homestay Related Costs
- Personal items and spending money
- Supplementary food if special dietary requirements are required
- Internet use if applicable
- Transport costs
These may vary according to the individual programme chosen by the student and are not covered by the tuition fee.
They may include: APPROXIMATE COST
- Stationery - $100 per year
- Trips out of school (varies according to subject choice)-Variable
- Special courses - Variable
- Entry fees to NCEA,external examinations and awards. Entry for all level standards - $383.30. Scholarship entries - $102.20 per subject.
- Sports Team Registration - $20-$80 per sport
- Itinerant music lessons - Variable
Uniform is required for all students. Allow approximately $600.
Uniform can be purchased at the NZ Uniforms in Thorndon Quay, or online.
Additional costs shown here are a guide only and actual costs may vary.