International Student Fee Details
$13,000 per year
What the Tuition Fee Covers
Full tuition in classes including ESOL
Textbooks on loan, internet connection at school
Locker and one key, Student diary, Government levies
$577.60 per year
(Medical & Travel Insurance: Uni-Care NZ Student Plan)
$250 per week
This covers the cost of homestay supervision, a fully furnished
room, all meals and laundry. All students have a room of their
- No charge for Homestay Placement for long term students.
- Airport pick up for first arrival, if homestayed by College.
These may vary according to the individual programme chosen by the student and are not covered by the tuition fee.
They may include: APPROXIMATE COST
- Stationery - $100 per year
- Trips out of school (varies according to subject choice)-Variable
- Special courses - Variable
- Entry fees to NCEA,external examinations and awards. Entry for all level standards - $383.30. Scholarship entries - $102.20 per subject.
- There may be some additional subject related costs.
- Sports Team Registration - $20-$80 per sport
- Itinerant music lessons - Variable
Additional costs shown here are a guide only and actual costs may vary from these.
Uniform is required for all students. Allow approximately $600. Second hand uniforms are available from the school.
- All figures are in New Zealand dollars (prices are subject to change without prior notice.)
Additional Homestay Related Costs
- Personal items and spending money
- Toll calls and Internet use
- Transport costs
There have been some updates recently on visa requirements for International Students.
For example, they now need to prove they have sufficient funds of a minimum of NZ$15,000 per year. Please see Immigration New Zealand's website for more details: www.immigration.govt.nz