Newlands College is a state co-educational, uniformed school that caters for Year 9 to Year 13 students. The college has a safe, caring and supportive environment with a reputation for encouraging students to achieve excellence.
Our college's ERO report in 2016 has confirmed that:
- Positive, respectful relationships underpin all aspects of school life.
- The environment is welcoming and inclusive.
- The curriculum is effective in promoting learning: engagement, progress and achievement.
- Many students achieve success in national qualifications. Overall, results have been at or above the national figures over several years.
- Teachers and leaders decisions focus on improving outcomes for all students.
Our vision is that our students will be creative, confident, connected life-long learners and we strive to achieve this.